Customize Your Shopify Store
Shopify is a powerful platform that offers a good amount of flexibility for features that are not available out of the box. They offer a flexible template system with the ability to selected custom templates for front-end customization. Additionally, the offer an extensive REST API for interfacing with store data along with webhooks and an App store. At Inkblot Digital, our expert knowledge of Shopify, their tools, and advanced programming techniques allow us to develop unique, creative solutions to help your business get more out of your Shopify store.
Would you like to ...
Have unique product page experiences?
We can configure pages for you using either the the flexibility of Shopify's Liquid templating language.
Have a custom background image depending on which category a user is viewing?
Use a custom report?
We'll create it for you utilizing their powerful REST API and/or ShopifyQL.
Receive unique notifications that result from actions on your store?
We can set that up using webhooks.
Use an integrated interface or tool that can be used on multiple storefronts?
We can build a Shopify app that can be installed into your stores.
Benefits of Custom Development
- Upgrade Your Template: make your store template better with custom code
- Add Functionality: add custom functionality not possible with Shopify default settings
- Improve User Experience: streamline communication, make customers happy, and increase conversions
Custom code we have written for Shopify stores includes:
- Slider - rotating banners
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday Countdown Clock
- Ecommerce product page customizations
- Checkout enhancements
- Custom background image by category
Discover What's Possible with Your Shopify Store