Are you looking to make improvements to your BigCommerce store? We recently published an article called “Shopify’s Greatest Hits! 8 Best-Reviewed Apps for 2017”, so we thought we’d provide a similar resource (different apps!) to our BigCommerce friends.
As we stated in that article, the needs of individual businesses vary widely. No time to check out BigCommerce’s App Store? Here’s a quick run-down of some current top-reviewed BigCommerce apps by category.
Accounting App: Discount Manager
Discount Manager schedules sales in your online store to run automatically. Enter discounts that turn on an off when you want, saving time and trouble.
- Sale price can be fixed or percentage of the product’s price.
- Retail price will be shown on your web store, crossed out to show savings.
- Eliminates using coupons to start and end your promotions and sales.
- Price: $12.95 – $18.95/mo.
- Free trial: 7 days
Advertising App: LeadDyno
LeadDyno quickly and easily builds a team of affiliates to resell your product … and turns your customers into affiliates, too.
- Fast sign up page which can be fully customized, branded, and embedded directly on your website.
- Upload banner ads, import your marketing copy and materials, and help affiliates create their own custom links to specific product pages and subdomains.
- Pay affiliates automatically or with “one-click” approval using Paypal, Dwolla or Coinbase.
- Price: $29/mo.
- Free trial: 30 days
Customer Feedback App: Picreel Exit Offer
Picreel recovers abandoning visitors and turns them into customers using targeted offers. Increase your sales, build lists, conduct customer surveys, and more.
- Track visitors’ mouse/scroll movements in real time and then display an offer when they navigate away from valuable content.
- Use Picreel’s design templates or create your own offers that will be displayed based on the business rules you set.
- Know everything from visits to conversions with insight analytics.
- Price: $19.99 – $399.00/mo.
- Free trial: 30 days
Email Marketing App: InStockNotify
Stop losing sales! InStockNotify helps create relationships with potential new customers by automatically notifying them when a product is back in stock.
- Increase sales by seeing which products your customers are most interested in.
- Send customized emails, and see when they’ve been read.
- Exports data to .csv format.
- Price: $17.99/mo.
- Free trial: 15 days
Inventory App: Lead Commerce
When you’re ready to get serious about your inventory, warehousing, and order management, Lead Commerce is your go-to solution.
- Powerful quoting and inventory features.
- Multichannel: Sell your products on third party sites like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy, and easily track them in the back office.
- Customize your quotes & invoices with Autoresponders functionality.
- Price: Varies per number of users
- Free trial: 60 days
- Integrations: BigCommerce, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, WooCommerce, ShipStation via our ecommerce connectors
Marketing App: Sweet Tooth Loyalty
Sweet Tooth creates custom loyalty programs to reward your shoppers with points. Happy customers increase your revenue, retention, and referrals.
- Create a loyalty program that works on every online shopping device — desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Customize your loyalty program to incentivize purchases, registrations, referrals, social sharing, and more.
- Allow your best customers to earn points faster in different V.I.P tiers.
- Price: Free up to 500 members. Larger plans range from $59 – $399+/mo.
Shipping App: Aftership
Aftership gains customers’ trust and makes them happy with automatic delivery status updates. Developers can add tracking functionality easily.
- Send delivery notifications to engage your customers after sales.
- Allow customers to view delivery status in one click on customizable tracking pages.
- Find out about delivery exceptions and take action before it’s too late.
- Price: Free up to 100 shipments/mo; $10 for 100-100K shipments/mo., custom pricing for orders exceeding 100K/mo.
Product Reviews App: Yotpo
Yotpo generates reviews, photos, and user-generated content to drive qualified traffic, increase conversion rates, and boost sales.
- Review-request emails use proprietary technology backed by data science to get 9x more reviews.
- Optimized for mobile: Users can leave reviews without ever leaving their email app.
- “Retention and Engagement Suite” uses coupons, community Q&A, and review responses to engage and entice customers to keep coming back.
- Price: Basic version is free; premium features available at additional cost.
- Free trial: 14 days
Didn’t see your favorite app listed here? Would you add or subtract one or more? We’d love to hear about it and connect with you on our Twitter page. If this list has inspired you to visit BigCommerce’s App Store and you did not find an app that provided the functionality you need, learn more about Inkblot Digital’s custom development solutions for BigCommerce or contact us. We love to help ecommerce stores be freaking awesome.